Jul 19 2007
John Chow is holding another contest. This time he’s giving away The 4-Hour Work Week book signed by its author, Timothy Ferriss. Working 4 hours per week is an intriguing idea. Ferriss, a popular guest lecturer in entrepreneurship at Princeton University, teaches the following concepts in his book:
- outsourcing jobs to virtual assistants overseas for $5 per hour
- how to reduce 50% of your work within 48 hours
- training your boss to value performance over presence
- obtaining free housing around the world and a discount of 50-80% on airfare
- many other ways to make your life easier and more productive
You can win a copy of this book by entering the contest on John Chow dot Com. All you have to do is reply to the post Win A Signed Copy of The 4-Hour Workweek. You can get a second entry in this contest by writing a blog post on it and including a trackback. Stumbling the post will make a third entry and by subscribing to John’s RSS feed, you will learn how to make a 4th entry.
In case you didn’t win the book in this contest, you can order it from Amazon.com by clicking on the link to it on the left.